Dear Weather

Dear Weather, I wish you all the best. I won't apologies for starting it this way but I really do wish you the best. I hope you'...



Dear Weather,

I wish you all the best. I won't apologies for starting it this way but I really do wish you the best. I hope you'll end your sickness. I hope the haze will go away. I hope it will stop. My hope for you dear Weather is to be your best. I enjoy your sunshine but I dispise the fact that I can't see the sun. I see dust in the air. I see polluted air.

You've been unwell. I get it. I understand you. However, your sickness has caused me sickness too. I've been well over a week being sick. Due to you, dear Weather. I wish you all the best. I mean it. I want the best from you.

Sincerely,
The Blogger 

You Might Also Like

0 { comments }

Your comments make me happy!

Flickr Images